The main differences between airport waiting chairs and infusion chairs
The main differences between airport waiting chairs and infusion chairs are style and material.
The style of the airport chair and the infusion chair can be basically the same, except that the infusion chair is equipped with a bracket for hanging a sling bottle on the beam corresponding to each seat plate, or standing foot, and the armrests are different.
Airport chairs and infusion chairs are often made of: stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and PU.
Common materials for airport chairs.
Handrails, feet, brackets: advanced engineering composite materials, all aluminum die-casting, sprayed with nano-paint flash silver treatment.
2. Seat plate, back plate: high-density polyurethane (PU) digital steel frame, up to steel frame standards
3. Environmental protection, not easy to wear, never rust.
Bottom outer beam: high quality engineering composite material, sprayed with nano-paint flash silver, can withstand wind, rain and sunshine.
5. Load-bearing connection beam connectors: 1.5MM thick steel pipe.
6. aluminum alloy side bar, electrochemical treatment.
Common materials for infusion chairs.
1. Seat plate PU polyurethane foam, inner iron parts: 12MM cold-drawn steel welded.
2. Beam: aluminum alloy triangle beam thickness of 1.5MM.
Handrails and feet: aluminum alloy die-casting, sprayed with nano-paint flash silver.